Most of the Brands & Advertisers are spending min 30% more Google CPA / CPL, hence their profit margins are much lower. Here are the 10 Action Points to improve profit margin.
- Set right expectations from Google, not every time they will drive final sales. Sometimes they play a role of “mid-fielder of football” & create opportunities for other players to score a goal.
- Estimate the potential of Google & Facebook by using tools like Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, Facebook Audience smartly.
- Give proper product knowledge to operations team who do keyword research, writing ads & bidding. In most of the cases those executives do not have enough product knowledge, hence they can not optimise sharply.
- Improve Quality Score of most performing keywords & maintain it above 7 to reduce CPC/CPL/CPA. In Google Adwords when Quality Score is improved, CPC goes down.
- Make sure website & landing pages open in 3-4 seconds on Desktops & Mobiles in all major browsers.
- For 1 Ad group, launch at least 2-3 text ads relevant to keywords.
- Analyse Google Analytics & Google Adwords reports to find more optimisation opportunities ( min 70-80 reports in different combinations )
- Set website benchmarks ( bounce rate, time spent, engagement, pages/session, returning visitors etc ) & keep optimising till benchmarks are achieved.
- In most of the cases, returning visitors give better outputs. hence execute remarketing campaigns sharply with specific communication.
- Analyse the previous consumer behaviour to predict their actions in future to get better ROI.
Above recommendations look basic & simple but most of the Advertisers are following this “basic” steps and hence they are paying 30% more. We are specialists in reducing CPL/CPA & we charge the incentive from the money we save.
Contact – Kamlesh Sawal ( +91 -9833157725 )